Many of the manufacturers of instruments we represent do not allow pricing of the instruments we have in stock to be posted on the internet. For this reason, we will quote you pricing on a specific instrument(s) via email, or phone. Simply click the contact tab for the Planet Bass contact information. We check emails often, and will respond to your inquiry quickly. Phone quotes are available M-F from 9 am central standard time until 8 pm. If you are interested in custom ordering an item, you can inquire via email or phone. We can discuss your desired specs, offer recommendations, and put together pricing for your custom order.
At Planet Bass, we offer a 48 Hour Approval Period on all purchases. We understand that it may seem risky to purchase an item that you may not have had a chance to try out personally. We have countless happy customers who have purchased instruments and other items ‘sight unseen’. We’re here to help ensure you make well informed decisions so your buying experience is as smooth as possible. We represent manufacturers who produce some of the best looking, best sounding, and longest lasting bass gear on the market. If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, we’ll refund the entire purchase price of the item (less transportation both ways).
- Most products such as Basses, Amplifiers, Bass Enclosures, Effects and other items containing electronics are fully tested by Planet Bass before they are shipped out.
- If an item is not working properly upon delivery, contact Planet Bass upon finding the problem. We may be able to trouble shoot any issues on the spot. If it is determined that there is an issue with an internal component, Planet Bass will contact the respective manufacture in order to determine the fastest method to get the item fixed or replaced.
- If you should decide to return an item for any other reason, please first contact us via phone or email. We will issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#) for the return shipment. The Return Authorization Number should appear on the outside of the package being returned. Upon receipt of the return, we will inspect the item.
- Returned items are to be sent back in the condition it was received and in the original packaging. Customers that return a damaged or used item will not receive a full refund and will be responsible for the full payment price of the product.
- Items that have been abused, returned with exterior blemishes, scratched, or have incurred other damages consistent with mishandling of the product will not be eligible for refund.
Planet Bass reserves the right to determine, at our discretion, if an item that has been returned qualifies for a refund or exchange.
Planet Bass accepts payment by Cash (local orders only-don’t send cash!!), Check, Money Order, and Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express). Check Cards bearing the Visa or MasterCard insignia are also accepted. Checks must clear before items are shipped.
Online payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or check cards. Planet Bass will ship online orders to the credit card billing address only. Customers in good standing may be eligible to receive shipments at an address other than their credit card billing address.
Planet Bass DOES ship internationally. We ship abroad using FedEx International. Tracking information will be provided to the customer after the package has been processed for shipment. Recipient is responsible for payment of any Import Taxes, Duties, or fees based on the declared value of the items(s).
If we do not have the exact item you are searching for listed in stock, please contact us. We may have an identical / similar item nearing completion, on the way, or be able to track one down quickly. If we are unable to locate the item(s) matching your specifications, the best course of action may be a custom order. We can discuss a custom order to your exact specifications and/or offer aid in determining which options would suit your personal style the best.
- Planet Bass uses FedEx and FedEx Ground exclusively as our shipping agent. We have partnered with FedEx and FedEx Ground to provide safe, quick, and reliable shipments to our customers. Tracking information will be provided after the package has been processed for shipment. All orders are shipped fully insured for the purchase price of the product. Online orders will have shipping charges (including insurance) calculated directly into the cost of the shipment.
- Contact us if “Express” shipments are required as they are available for additional fees.
- MN state residents are not taxed on shipping charges.
New Equipment and instruments offered by Planet Bass carry their original manufacturers warranty. Please refer to the manufacturer’s website for information on their associated warranties.
Planet Bass will keep and preserve in strict confidence all of the sensitive or confidential information which is made available. Planetbass.com values our customers and users and of our website. All personal information submitted to Planet Bass is confidential and will not be sold or intentionally shared with a third party.
Dissemination of data will be limited to Planet Bass employees, agents, or 3rd parties who need the data for the completion of services and products.
No customer financial information is processed by or kept by Planetbass.com computer or database servers.
All of the information, trademarks, servicemarks, documents, products literature, graphics, white papers, brochures, web pages, press releases, samples, software, etc. (collectively referred to as “documents”) located on this web site in any form are owned or ©copyrighted by applicable companies as indicated on the documents.
Documents are intellectual property of their creators and all of the rights are reserved by the appropriate companies unless noted otherwise. You are permitted to view the documents for conducting your normal course of business however all copyright notices shall remain intact.
You may not re-distribute the documents in anyway that would conflict with the copyright notices. You may not use the documents in competition with or to reverse engineer the products or services of Planet Bass.
The documents are provided “as is“. Documents are considered to be recommended guidelines. Documents could contain errors or omissions and Planet Bass, nor any of their employees or associates, or other companies creating the documents, make any warranty, express or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for but not limited to the correctness, accuracy, completeness, or usefulness for your usage of the documents or any information that they contain.
Planet Bass reserves the rights to change the specifications in their respective documents or their contents from time to time without any notices.