The Bartolini HR-4.6AP/918 preamp harness makes a great upgrade to the output of your bass. This particular kit includes:
(1) Bartolini NTMB-918F Module
(1) 250k Volume Potentiometer with Push/Pull Active-Passive Operation
(1) Dual 250k Potentiometer For Dual Pickup Blend
(1) 50k Mid Potentiometer w/ Push/Pull Operation For Mid Frequency Selection
(1) Dual 50k Stacked Potentiometer For Treble/Bass Stack
(1) Stereo Output Jack
(1) Set Of Plastic Knobs For Stacked Treble/Bass Pot
The HR-4.6AP/918 comes pre-wired for 9 Volt Operation. For 18 Volt operation, simply install the additional 9 Volt battery clip (included). All pots and the output jack are pre-wired and tested at Bartolini. Pots and Output jack include mounting hardware. With the supplied instructions, installation is a breeze.
Dimensions: NTMB-918F Module = 1.75″L x 1.5″W x 0.5″D
Dimensions: NTMB3F Module = 1.25″L x 1″W x 0.5″D
Bass Control: +/- 16dB Centered at 30Hz.
Mid Control: +/- 11dB Centered at 250 Hz or 800 Hz Treble Control: +/- 15dB Centered at 10kHz.
9 or 18 Volt Operation (batteries not included), Additional 6dB with 18V Supply