Modulus Bass Quantum 5
If there’s magic in carbon fiber, it’s in the very high “modulus of elasticity” of the material. In plain speak, carbon fiber is extremely stiff for its weight-perfect for a bass neck. On the performance side, each note is full, with low and high harmonics in generous quantity. The high resonant frequency eliminates dead spots-even when playing on the low strings in the high register. On the maintenance side, carbon fiber is impervious to moisture and unaffected by temperature. Your Modulus is perfectly stable from Montana to Miami.
- Modulus Quantum 5 ($4,999.00)
- Exhibition Grade Quilt Maple Top ($600.00)
- Blackstone Finish Body ($300.00)
- Alder Body
- 35″ Scale Length, 24 Frets
- Satin Finish Neck
- Phenolic Fingerboard
- Side Dot Inlays
- Q-Tuner Neodymium Dual Coil Pickups ($300.00)
- Bartolini NTMB 3-Band Preamp ($50.00)
- Hipshot A Style Bridge
- Modulus / Gotoh Res-O-Lite Tuning Keys x 5 ($150.00)
- Black Hardware
- Weight: 9 lbs. 1 oz.