A second bass is a must-have on stage or in the studio. But in transit, carrying two bass guitars has always been a necessary evil. We set out to design an elegant solution to this problem. Our driving criteria was to offer each guitar the same protection as our single M80 hybrid case. After a year of prototyping, the Z-form design was perfected (patents pending). The end result is an incredibly light weight, extremely rugged double hybrid case. A first of its kind.
- Hybrid case design with ABS head and body impact panels
- Waterproof Sharkskin shell with industrial rubber sole and piping (PVC-free)
- Clip/Tuck strap system w/ chest harness for on-the-fly 1 or 2 shoulder carrying
- Specialized upper and lower gear pockets with built-in cable management
- Steel rivet reinforced handle and shoulder straps
- Animal free
- Integral Neckbrace design suspends headstock and tuners
- Clear window pick pocket
- Corner bumpers protect guitar body and strap pin against vertical drops
- 420-denier nylon string guards prevent snags and punctures
- Extra soft polishing liner maintains glossy finishes
Fits standard electric bass guitars including Fender, Ibanez, Warwick, Tobias and Yamaha.