Modulus Bass Funk Unlimited 4, Trans White
If there’s magic in carbon fiber, it’s in the very high “modulus of elasticity” of the material. In plain speak, carbon fiber is extremely stiff for its weight-perfect for a bass neck. On the performance side, each note is full, with low and high harmonics in generous quantity. The high resonant frequency eliminates dead spots-even when playing on the low strings in the high register. On the maintenance side, carbon fiber is impervious to moisture and unaffected by temperature. Your Modulus is perfectly stable from Montana to Miami.
- Modulus Funk Unlimited 4 ($4,199.00)
- Transparent White Finish ($300.00)
- Ash Body ($100.00)
- Black Pearl, Tortoise Shell, White Pearl, Black, or No Pickguard ($75.00 / $0.00)
- 34″ Scale Length, 22 Frets
- Satin Finish Neck
- Phenolic Fingerboard
- Top & Side Dot Inlays
- Lane Poor Legacy MM Pickup ($225.00)
- Aguilar OBP-1 Preamp ($100.00)
- BadAss II Bridge ($200.00)
- Chrome Hardware
- Modulus Hardshell Case
- Weight: Approx 8 lbs. 2 oz.